Tuesday, July 7, 2009


I MISS........................♥


...those most enthralling monsoons of '07...

...those days spent in messaging...

...the excitement of the 'rockers community'

...those meetings which sparked life in me...

...that "sm1s" smile which reached my eyes for the first time...

...those tears that transformed to pearls by the touch of someone...


...those talks in whispers...

...the silence so soothing...

...holding hands..criss-crossed fingers...

...the warm bear hugs...

...the sweetest kisses...

...the amazing affection...


...the undying passions...


...the loveliest Roses...

...those reveries...

...sharing glories...

...the care and concern in abundance...

...the childishness that was born in me...


...the excitement of seeing him just in front of my eyes...

...the scintillating feelings and goose bumps at the moment he tells --''m coming back...shweetheart..!!" :')

...the insomniac nights...

...that honey filled husky voice...

...those deepest glittering eyes..

...the silly mistakes and fierce fights...

...the time of storms of bet
rayals and mistrust which weren't able to swallow the love at one time in life...

...the slow transformation from "existing" to "living" being...

...the words of wisdom, inspiration and encouragement...

...that only hope in the darkest of the darkest world...

...the hopefulness of fulfilling aspirations and expectations...

...the discovery mission through the depths of his heart of hearts...

...the depths of immortal unconditional love and the heights of true blind trust...

...the part of God i touched and felt so close once that resided deep within his pure soul--undiscovered, serene,suave...

...the feel of soul connection...


...the phenomenal changes that were awaiting by...

...the innocence of urs which how hard i tried to pr
eserve, but failed..... :"(





♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥
I miss my life
I miss my laugh
I miss my childhood
I miss my mistakes
I miss my anger
I miss my fights
I miss my love :'(
♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥





I Love U...

No comments:

Post a Comment