Friday, July 3, 2009

...rain...the drizzles..childish masti..everything turned out to be so intense inside.....time to leave that child inside far behind...

..rain>>...pouring happiness...or my tears...
...amazing time we spent getting drenched together..but now..feels as these drops are tiny thorns piercing me deep down...painfully.....
how to smile nw with that cool breeze that surrounds me..hugs me in its arms..which used to assure me of ur presence forever...bt nw hw cud..when the reason is lost..
....the curve on ur face....i wish to see every second...try to feel you closing my eyes..
..reminisces of the times still lay fresh in my mind.....still tryng to smile with memories.....still wondering..finding reasons..why am i so incapable...why always everyone leaves ME in distress...why cant i leave anyone n make them feel the pain of solitude.....m devastated badly inside....if only could anyone have ever heard the shattering of that lonely soul....attachments are painful..more than any other pain..

..why cant you feel now...why only when evryone sees me inside only you don't tend to look back...how to tell you that how much am scared of this world now..scared of everyone..scared of my own shadow...what if they too leave me..break my trust...
..i still stand thr..miles before you..waitng for u...'coz you had promised u'd nvr leave me...still i lit the candles of hope inside me protecting frm thunders n storms....
...WAITING.....till forever stays................... :"(








I Love U...

No comments:

Post a Comment