Saturday, July 4, 2009


Before you, my life was like a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars, points of light and reason. ….And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire; there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.
---Edward, New Moon







About two things I am absolutely positive,
First, Edward is a vampire and
Second, I am unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him!

Bella correctly said in Twilight when Edward asks her if she's scared of him because he's a vampire... and she says, "I was wishing that I could believe that you were real. And I was wishing that I wasn’t afraid if you said you weren't!!!"


There are some amazing lines from the book though.... actually one per page! But some of the absolute gems have to be

Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget
- Bella Swan in New Moon, when she's trying to get over the fact that Edward's gone forever and she can't make herself remember him and his memories... and she fears that if she doesn't remember him, she'll forget him!!

Edward : And the lion fell in love with the lamb
Bella: What a stupid lamb..
Edward: What a sick masochistic lion!

Edward: Could a dead, frozen break? I felt mine could,
When he thought that Bella'd like someone else and not him,... (only a certified loser would do that!), thinking when he was in Bella's room watching her sleep, surreptiously... not in a peeping Tom manner...but in a very cute way!
Bella: Edward... Edward... Stay please.... don't go, murmuring in her sleep, dreaming about him.
Edward: Could a dead, frozen heart beat again? It felt mine was about to, speaking to himself, not believing what he'd just heard...



(more on--- www.twilightquotes.com)





No comments:

Post a Comment