Friday, July 3, 2009



Deep inside me..lies the convict with hands drenched in blood...
murderer of the innocence of that purest heart that Loved ME....
..the soul how hard i try to purify..the burden of breaking someone's soul always remain there still..making me feel remorseful with each passing day...
finding places to hide from this world..to drown myself deep down in the oceans of sadness n loneliness...
..why cant that compassion grew in me like in everyone else...
why did God made me so merciless n cold..
the world grows with love..survives each failure with love..
but why only me..who cant feel the power of boundless love..
why only me..who cant keep MY LOVE happy Forever..secure with me..
why only do i was never able to make him understood myself..

..m i askng too much from u God..its jus Him i need...forever..to give Him the love the way you bestow on us..
..for that i can defy any challenges whichever you set for me..


i want to LIVE God..please don't do this to me.....
i need him...n smwhr deep..His heart too pleads................. :'(.





I Love U...

1 comment:

  1. u really write very well yaar.. so deep thoughts... another marvellous work from ur whole creative treasure... i really like it.

    ReplyDelete