Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Happy Birthday…
..to d gurl..who broke Me..my trust…
..on whom I pity d most cz of her “sad sob unexpected””exceptional””life”<<..as she herself defines it that ways..>>
..completely unknown to me….bt who had made such a drastic effect on my life…(n m as always trying being optimistic)…d gurl who had made me think..to an extent I cud nvr had believed I cud..who unknowingly taught me that world is all cold n cruel..may not be her “intentions”..bt her every “action” did things dat ways….
…d only gurl fr whom I jus always used to forgt all my possessiveness fr my love…whom I trusted as he did on me…bt haah..those bigg stones wer thrown on my trust…n terrible reasons provided thn….i cud hv easily made my heart believe that he’s nt in my destiny..he’s nt mine…IF ONLY its nt fr THIS gurl I wud hav been cheated on…whom I trusted as much as to him…
even smtimes my deep subconscious mind didn’t allowed to faith anyone…I did trusted against will..drowned in her tears…rather thn my own heart’s pain…..

..though her intentions wer clean as they wer presented...bt smwhr insyd I ws always insecure bt nvr let distrust of any kind surface…bt see hw true it ws…paying fr nt believing myslf...
D pain of losing him jus in front of my eyes evn wen I cud hv done smthng…
My simple love….
Only if I knew dat permanent is nothing…
Only if I wudnt b so innocent n thinking purly abt d frndshp’s btwn thm which ws turning into smthng else….haah..d “besti’s”…..blaming on my mentality..ohh..hw gr8 is urs thn nw..??..
how cud d life played so big tactics against me…
Wot the hell wrong I did wid this gurl dat I ws being left so severly broken deep insyd, frevr…
I wasn’t d gf of any of her bf…I wasn’t involved wid ny of her bf as she ws wid mine..wot if I had been in her place n did xactly wot she did to me..….i bet she’d nvr hav forgiven me…

A girl whose life I wonder…she says its full of exceptions…
….since her school time I nvr heard she havng any good female frnd….I nvr saw any gurl that ways evr…
thn making my best relation as her’s…..d gurl who once seemingly cursed me by sayng dat “she see’s her past in my future..”-n dat happened…dats wot she xactly DID…
D girl who didn’t even let his purity stay with him…which I promised him smday dat he shudn’t lose it at any cost…bt pomises are always broken..


…my rosy colored simple life made complicated by sm1 so unknown to me…
…bt thn too I thank her………….

Thank her -------------------------------

*…to make me knw dat trust is easily broken…actually meant to be if its purely blind..…

*…to make me THINK……..severly….till all nerves of d brain begins to ache terribly..

*To make me realize that memories cant b lost..

*To make me understand the reality of distances


*To make me see the real weaknesses hidden in me…

*….to make me explore the real me…n my horizons…

*…dat I really CAN smtym n learning to do smthng impossibly tough --to forgive n forget.…

*…dat most of the times..though how much severely hurt by sm1 I still cannot see the negatives…

*…dat now I realize that love’s d oxygen for me..though m unconscious abt its presence bt I constantly need it once m out in d world…(being on life saving ventilator now…)

*..dat I don’t hide behind reasons..ever…wots truth m comfortable in showing dat…n fr me no amount of reasoning n analysis cud chng d truth..!!

****..dat I learnt , for me love is not about fulfilling EXPECTATIONS..its about discovering n knowing each other bttr wid tym..being more of an observant....though xpectations comes..bt in my case I try to keep thm invisible..its about giving…..n asking not demanding..…
…giving d simplest thng…(n hey..nt d gifts n all dat stuff)..invisible abundance care,support…n everything personalized… n also m nt of d view of encroaching the personal space n freedom in one’s life …Its nt abt being wid d feel of “being around wid him 24*7”..bt most importantly wen needed…n feel dat silence is purest in between wen its filled wid nothng else bt love….distances do increase love..bt only if cellphones let dat happen.. fr dat I hate owing a phone… :x

*..dat I hav discovered that one shud strive to b perfectly dual(practical n
emotional)..at a same time…!!...rare trait to possess though… B-)

* I learnt dat addictions make me uncomfortable…

.*.dat no matter how much anger boils in me..i CAN present myself calm in front of d world…I learnt to act..n hide..!! ..n to let d anger go off my mind n soul…n let the thngs flow wid situations..

*…dat before him I was alone…thn once I thought its “destiny”…thn I ws “scared” being alone……..thn loved to b lost in d crowd wen my tears roll out…nw feel its really d destiny wot makes me complete in my own company….solitude is smthng I SHOULD love nw…big paradoxes playng around me..!!

*lastly to make me realize how much I love my love………n will always n always n always do….n more thn any1 cud ever…….


Charity pay’s for ur soul..…n this is wot I did…letting my life go free...mayb she need sm love more thn me…cz I dun want her to cry fr him…cz I knw n learning too to spread smiles………
.


--------------------Ab agar tum mile toh..itna yakeen hai…hans dengey hum toh..rona nahin hai…..










.............................Before u met me, u were sad, i was happy, then i gave u my smile , and took away ur sadness,

and now i m going away forever, will take ur sadness and hide it in some part of my life and u will never feel that the smile up there is not yours.. its MINE..

No comments:

Post a Comment