Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Eterno Dreams ...



Every time i step out of my house..the path leads to follow the dreams..
With the memories we shared rebounds back...
Making me smile , Remembering those naughty deeds, those speed chasing fights...
With every Eterno that comes in view , I always try to feel its you..
But All the times the imaginations fail...

A miracle had happened just one day..the unexpectedly hurried chase towards destinations..u came into view under least of expectations...
Perplexed by the sudden rush of thoughts...
was it a dream going or a real plot...
The smile was hidden somewhere very deep inside which forgot to instantly appear out..
It was a shock ...an enthusiasm..or a mockery on me by my destiny at large...
My Eterno Dreams were blurring as the moments passed...

Unknown of the tears rolling out...
unknown of the smiley curve growing loud...

i loved n treasured those seconds that made me save the day for keeping in memories so far...
Refreshing the moments we had with "our buddy" in those tiny hours..
That first time holding hands sitting on its back..
adjustments of rear view mirror to see someone smiling far..
speedy rides togther..
cleaning of the windy tears...
clutchng u tightly from the back..
saving the moment for sparking the memory frames in the dark..

With evry Eterno I try to feel its you...
With evry Eterno I pray hard again for that miracle to come true
....

{>saw him one day(31/8/09) while going to college..n he was going to see his dad at the hospital<}
15/09/09

I Love U...

No comments:

Post a Comment