Monday, June 15, 2009

with each step she drew closer to you...
i got pushed miles away frm u...

with one emotional feeling you shared with her...
my million feelings left me puzzled to understand the emotional bounds at large..

i needed to b free n comfortable...
i searched n adjusted myself accordng to u....

n wanted u to b a bit adjusting too...but nearly every moment a new option build up ..
n my love nearly lost its peak position...
trust i did n wanted to build the bonds stronger...

possessiveness of yours i cared about most...
but unable to understand why my love lacked to hold u back to me forever...

experience took over the inexperience n in expressiveness.....

i tried to be a part of your bonding with her...but you never did let that happen...
i felt undesirable in between..

it was my mistake smwhr that i made her close to u..

she knew all my short comings n urs too....

mind ruled ovr the hearts..

intelligent she was enough to take my postion in ur lyf ...

cheated ..humiliated.....bt still ...in Love with u....Forever.....
with your heart..that's pure..which is still mine...n can never be replaced by anyone ever....
:'(




I Love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment