Friday, June 26, 2009

..aftr a long tym...bck agn wid all thundering thoughts...
....nt finding d answer why m i crazy abt dat soul..dat real person is really stabbing me...bt d soul i really care for...
sensing d purity at each instance...
i had considered him d reason of every breath i take...
..he's d driving force hidden in me...bt really i cant see him sad cz of me..cz of my presence whch creates tension in his mind...
whenevr i try to take a step closer..he pushes himslf bck...
each step makes me crippled..n lost in his persona..
depending too deeply ...
...d driving force n energy whch keeps me alive...
..situations r driftng..tym's moving...
m still standng thr whr he'd lft me...hoping he'd return...
..strivng fr a new beginning...bt yet agn m feelng devastated...

..shayd i dun evr hav owed dat energy whch he really luks for...
sm1 who cn b his perfect partner...i lack in evrythng..what he searches fr...

..but..love cn b one sided too..!!.........
i really dun knw why those flaws my mind cant see...
..i really cant make my mind understand dat he's nomore mine.....
.......d depth......ruining me n also helping in surviving...
....frevr........





I love U..

No comments:

Post a Comment