Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hey world..!!
..M feeling excited....after a while of penning down my thoughts in diary..now moving ahead with new technology...writing down My first Blog..!! :)
..this blog..i wanna shimmer it with every colour of my life...from most vibrant to d pale n dull ones...
frm d childhood experiences..to the feelings n explorations i do to grow up myslf...
its an ode to the deep feeling of love that got burnt in ashes by some silly mistakes...which were most of the tyms..UnKnown...
...shatterng was loud..n zillion pieces broke apart of my soul..n my <3...but tryng to move ahead smhw..cz i had promised to "Live fr my Love"....recollecting the golden memories n smiling...askng God..to Bless each n every relation...
to never let any Love break apart so painfully....
i pray for..World Peace...fr giving Wisdom, Serenity n Understandng to each n every being on this earth...n wana let evry1 knw dat d most imp.thng on earth is not d worldly pleasures fr whch we wrk 24*7 to achieve..its d L♥Ve...hidden smwhr deep insyd...jus explore n make evry bit of ur life lively n feel truly blessed...bfore it gts too late........awake.........







P.S.-I Love u...

No comments:

Post a Comment