Monday, November 2, 2009

<..cease of trust..>


so..for a lifetime now..

its you with whom i'll share my one-to-one conversations...

for nw u'll b my mirror to look into my own world sometimes..

..for now on u'll b the one who'll preserve all my memories ..

..holding 'em softly like a newly bloomed flower..

..for now on u'll b the one who'll soak all my tears into ur heart..

..for nw on u'll b the one to hold my intense rage towards the world n thn calming down me for the bettr...

...sometimes sharing some passions...


.sometimes the gloomy mushy imaginations...

..u'll b the one to hold me strong fr a while..n sometimes witnessing my sweetest smiles n glowing eyes.. :)

..sometimes bringing some provoking thots in mind..

..so for now on..u r my best friend....my shadow...my dear diary...

'cause u dun excuricate me upto unbearable limits...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment