Saturday, November 21, 2009

It Hurts....Only When i Breath..............

Hope life has been good to you
Since you've been gone
I'm doing fine now
I'v finally moved on...
Its not so bad
I'm not that sad...

I'm not surprised
Just how well I survived
I'm over the worst
And I feel so alive...
I cant complain
I'm free again...

It only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks,when its beating
My dreams only die,when I'm dreaming
So I hold back my breath--to forget...

Dont think I'm lying around
Crying at night
Theres no need to worry
I'm really alright...
I try not to look back
As a matter of fact...

And it only hurts when I'm breathing
My heart only breaks,when its beating
My dreams only die,when I'm dreaming
So I hold back my breath--to forget...

It hurts...only when I breath................




<<(wishng ya'..a very happy birthday...hope things go amazng ur side..God Bless)...Missing ya'..a lott today....this day's haunting me....... :'(
hoping my end within the dark night of 21november celebrations......
cudn't really wait for 21 dec 2012 fr thngs to end.....

I love u.....

No comments:

Post a Comment